Transfer Credit for Courses Taken at Other Universities

(See the General Bulletin for Case Western Reserve University for Rules governing Transfer Credit.)

Undergraduate Chemistry majors who desire to take Chemistry, Physics or Math courses at other universities or colleges (including Junior year abroad programs) and have these courses fulfill requirements for the Chemistry major curriculum at Case are advised to seek prior approval from the Chemistry Department for these courses.  In general, courses for which transfer credit is sought should be nearly equivalent in content and course duration to the Case course which is being substituted.

Syllabi for the course being substituted should be obtained from the instructor of the course and forwarded to Drew Meyer ( for review.