General correspondence to members of the department should go to the following address. Please include the ZIP+4 information; this operates as a location code within the University. Please do not send mail without a recipient, as it may be significantly delayed.
[recipient name here] Department of Chemistry Case Western Reserve University 10900 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44106-7078
Deliveries / Street Address
Packages through services like FedEx and UPS can be sent straight to our main office. Their delivery personnel should be familiar with our location. Please do not send deliveries without a recipient, as they may be delayed or rejected.
[recipient name here] Department of Chemistry Case Western Reserve University Clapp Hall Room 212 2080 Adelbert Road Cleveland, OH 44106-7078
If you are unsure who to contact, please call the Chemistry Department by email, email@example.com. Otherwise please check the staff listing for the correct person.
The department fax number is 216.368.3006. Please indicate the recipient on a cover sheet or on the document itself.
Other Useful Campus Numbers
- University Information Hotline / Switchboard: 216.368.2000
- Police and Security Services / Emergencies: 216.368.3333, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: 216.368.4310, email@example.com
- Undergraduate Studies: 216.368.2928, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Studies: 216.368.4390, email@example.com
- International Student Services: 216.368.2020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni Relations: 216.368.6280, email@example.com